Let’s end the year as I take you around the world with my travel quiz! Answer these questions by leaving a comment below each place. No cheating by googling!
Updated 5 months ago
Wishlisted 5 months ago
1. True or false, the Great Wall of China can be seen from space?
2. Which river runs through the Grand Canyon?
3. Which famed English scientist and naturalist lived here?
Luxted Road, Downe, Kent, United Kingdom
4. The highest mountain in North America was formerly named after which US president?
5. Which famous artifact which helped translate Egyptian hieroglyphics can be found here?
Great Russell Street, Bloomsbury, London, United Kingdom
6. What volcanic rock are these hexagonal columns in Northern Ireland made from ?
44 Causeway Road, Bushmills, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
7. Who was the most famous inmate at Robben island, who later became its country’s president?
Cape Town, South Africa
8. Pin Oak Court represents Ramsey Street, a fictional street which is the location of which long running Australian Soap Opera?
Vermont South, Australia
9. Which 1958 event was this building in Brussels constructed for?
Square de l'Atomium, Brussels, Belgium
10. The Angel Falls are the a) tallest b) widest c) most powerful waterfall in the world?
Lemi is better in your pocket. Discover more and create your own lists in our iOS and Android apps.
When friends and relatives comes to Bangkok, here are some places to take them!
The best meal of the week!
Almost certainly better than Oxford.
Collection of places that were used as inspiration in Disney movies 🌟
Oh how great it would be to live the suite life!! 💁🏻♀️
For ya’ll Disney Fanatics like me 💕
The one where I list all my favorite restaurants in Manila (and where I realize how much I love Japanese food).
Lemi is better in your pocket. Discover more and create your own Lists in our iOS and Android apps.